There are so many ideas from some of the most talented people I know I have something to replicate every day between now and March 17! Please check out some of these ideas and tell them I sent ya, okay?
- The Blushing Leprechaun Cookies are mine. The color and flavor comes from cool aide!
- Campfire and Cleats has a great post with some history, books, and that sweet little celtic cross to craft. She also shared her Irish Soda Bread recipe. If you homeschool there is a really nice list of Irish poetry and how she incorporated illistration painting.
- Those adorable Leprechaun containers are from Pams Party & Practical Tips. She is so creative! She also makes the cutest marshmallow Leprechauns on a stick!
- Make a yummy drink with green ice with instructions from Giggle Box and she has a fun scavenger hunt for the kids.
- You'll want to make some Irish Soda Bread like The Gingered Whisk too.
- The Kim Six Fix put together a fantastic green mantle and shows how to make some things to display there. The LUCK sign is so cool and the shamrock string art with the green banner... oh and she has a great shamrock craft the kids can do too. So much talent.
If you'd like to see more Green Holiday things, here's a link to my St. Patrick's Day Pinterest Board. There are SO MANY GREAT IDEAS.
Visit For what it's worth-Jeannie's profile on Pinterest.