Pre heat the oven 400°.
- Spray olive oil to coat the inside of a small cast iron skillet (or what ever pan you have).
- Cover the bottom of the skillet with about 1/2” Marinara sauce.
- Layer on frozen Ravioli.
- Spoon on some Ricotta cheese. Little mounds here and there will do.
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning and garlic powder over it all.
- Tear 2-3 slices of Mozzarella and spread over Ravioli. You can use shredded cheese, but I didn’t have any.
- Sprinkle a little dried or fresh parsley over the cheese.
- Loosely cover the pan with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the foil and bake 10 more minutes.