An instant happy moment.
- On Saturday morning, I usually try to stay asleep without success then get up and have a cup of coffee and walk about the yard/garden.
- I feel beautiful when my grandchildren look up into my eyes and say "I love you".
- I wake up every morning and wonder what fabulous adventure awaits me today. It's my secret attack on boredom or lack of focus.
- A happy home is where the family wants to be together.
- When I have down time, I do whatever I want. Now that I'm retired, that's pretty much every day! Whoo hoo.