I only started eating black beans this year. I thought I didn’t like them, but really I never tried them. They are delicious, especially in this easy salsa recipe. I really like that it can be made days in advance and stored in the fridge for a quick dip, side dish or in a pita pocket as a meatless sandwich. Throw some together today and let me know how you like it.
as a meatless sandwich, as a side dish.
Corn and Black Bean Salsa
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: none
Keywords: corn black beans Cinco De Mayo Sport event Salsa Side Dish
- 1 can whole kernel corn drained
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed (I really like the Bush’s Grillin Black Beans)
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes, drained
- 8-10 chopped green onions
- 1 clove minced garlic
- Zesty Italian dressing (enough to just barely cover the ingredients, about a cup)
Stir all ingredients together in a large bowl. Store in the fridge. I like to store mine in Mason or Kerr jars in the fridge and let it marinate for a day or two…or three…or four. Smile
Powered by Recipage