I was so pleased with the Strawberry Cobbler last week, that I decided to try using some frozen raspberries I had on hand and cutting the recipe to a serving for two. It turned out great.
Raspberry Cheese Pie for Two:
Fresh Raspberry Cheesecake in a Jar
Keywords: raspberry cheesecake
- +2 oven proof single serving containers (I used small Mason jars)
- Melt 1 Tablespoon butter in each container. Roll the melted butter around the bottom and sides of the container.+
- 1/2 cup self rising flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1-2 drops vanilla extract
- +Put half of the batter in each of the containers. (1/2 to 1/3 full)
- Add 1/4-1/2 cup raspberries on top of the batter.
- Put a heaping tablespoon of cream cheese on top of the fruit.
- Sprinkle a teaspoon of sugar on top of the cream cheese.
- Place containers on a cookie sheet and place in center of oven at 350 F. Bake 25-30 minutes until light brown.+
Powered by Recipage